Shipping & Terms
The payment options we currently offer are credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping method we currently offer is USPS Priority/First class Mail. We try to ship all orders within 3-5 days of receipt. Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email stating so. The postal service tracking system is a bit lacking so it is very hard to give you real time tracking on your package. Please be patient.
Holiday and Weekend Shipping
If you place your order over the weekend, or on an observed holiday, we'll usually process your order on the next business day. Currently we do not offer weekend delivery.
There is a flat rate shipping charge on all items. Should additional charges apply, you will be notified before shipment.
Duties & Taxes
International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by hhoutfitter.com, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If your order is refused upon delivery, it will not be returned to H&H Outfitters and no refund will be processed.
International Shipping Policies
- We do not ship to International P.O. boxes
- All orders are subject to verification prior to processing and shipping.
- We are required to complete a customs declaration with the retail value of the item(s) purchased, H&H Outfitters cannot legally declare your order as a gift.
- Our current available shipping method is through USPS, this can change at any time.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- We ship to international residential addresses only; we do not ship to businesses, hotels, motels or resorts outside of the U.S.
- The customer assumes the cost of any return shipping for refunds or exchanges.
- During the order verification step we may contact you by email to request additional information. If we do not receive a response within 3 business days after our attempted contact, that order will be canceled.
- International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by hhoutfitter.com, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If your order is refused upon delivery, it will not be returned to H&H Outfitters and no refund will be processed.
H&H Outfitters™ will give a full refund or exchange on all non-sale items returned within 30 days of sale.
- Returns / exchanges must be returned within 30 days of date shown on invoice.
- Item(s) must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition. Items that do not meet these standards will be returned to the customer at the expense of the customer.
- Customer pays shipping cost for the return package unless an error was made in order fulfillment.
- The return package should be sent via a shipping method with tracking service and delivery confirmation to protect against damage, loss or theft, as refunds are otherwise unable to be provided for any items that are lost or damaged in the return shipment.
- Credit for returned items may be refunded back only to the original form of payment.
- Item(s) received as gifts may be returned/exchanged; however, credit for returns may be applied only to the original form of payment.
- Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
H&H Outfitters™ is not responsible for misplaced packages. Please ensure that your package gets to our return address by selecting a shipping method with a tracking service.
We will refund your credit card the value paid for the merchandise if the Return Policy conditions above have been met. We do not refund original shipping costs on returns.
You may contact us to check on the status of your return / exchange.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-719-2849
Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by H&H Outfitters™.
H&H Outfitters™ grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
View this website and the material on this website on the web or a mobile device
H&H Outfitters™ does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media).
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of Copyright
H&H Outfitter™ takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. H&H Outfitters™ discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, H&H Outfitters™ may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials, resulting in substantial legal costs awarded against the offending entity/entities.